Friday, November 7, 2008

High on pine sole...I mean Life!


The house looks faboo. Aunt T really pitched in for me today. The house really need this once over for a long time now. I am glad it is behind me. So I can move on to tackling the more scary parts of my house. Like my bedroom.

I took Aunt T to the 54th street grill for lunch to say thank you for all her help. We had these sandwiches called a five four club. It has ham, brisket, and BBQ in a traditional club sandwich. It was so tasty. We finished up with a strawberry shortcake for her and a house chocolate cake with ice cream for me. Rory split my dessert with me. Lorelei was out of luck as usual. She will be so happy when she can eat all the big people food.

One last floor to mop and I can hang up my dust rag for the night. Hi-ho, hi-ho, its back to ...oh never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment