Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stuck on band aids

I have always said that strange ouchies curse my family. Today's was mine in the form of a missing top half of the nail on my pinkie (left hand). How did I loose it? With a razor while shaving. It's a gift I know. I am just that talented. You do not realize how much you use the pinkie until it causes searing pain to shoot up your arm. I have a new found appreciation.

Today is J's birthday. Not the best day for his computer monitor to go bust. For a tech freak that is a disaster. It would be like the dog eating my copy of, well any book I own. *Shudder.
Tonight I plan to take him to dinner, buy him a new pair of snazzy Nike's, and just treat him like my knight in shining armor. Silently chanting to myself "Must not nag..." He does get today and fathers day off. Plenty of other days to drive him nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment