Thursday, July 24, 2008

will sell buffy for gas money

How sad is it that in the current economy I am selling off unwanted items just for gas money? With the price of everything on the rise except paychecks the average American is going to some extreme measures to make ends meet. To some people that might mean the dreaded public transportation. For me it is parting with all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. *gulp*. I am a huge buffyphile so this painful. Don't feel sorry for me yet though. Little Brother is giving me his set that he purchased less that 6 months ago. J & I have sold XBOX games, toys, Halloween costumes, books galore, and random electronics on both EBay and Amazon. We needed the space anyways. We like to hoard stuff.

Who is excited for the new television season to start? I am so ready. There are a few new shows I plan to check out. True Blood, Do Not Disturb, The Cleveland Show, Dollhouse, Fringe, Primeval. We will see what is any good and what stinks. Kind of sad they cancelled Moonlight but the season ended in a way that gave closure so I can deal with it.

on a side note...
I am four pounds away from my first weight loss goal! Woo hoo! I have been working my bum off and it is paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment