Monday, July 14, 2008

Breathe easy?


Does not matter how much you spray, Monday always comes back.

We had a really good weekend. John had all of last week of so we just lazed around together. We watched some movies, caught up on anything that has been sitting in DVR limbo. Today life goes back to normal as it always has to. Rory has speech and I am proud to say that I do not think we will be needing it after his next evaluation in November. He is a little motor mouth these day. We all know where he gets that from. *grin*

J has to go to another pulmonologist before the USAF is going to accept the asthma diagnosis. This will be a third opinion. The issue I think they are having is that he only has problem when he is active. At rest he actually has an above average oxygen intake. Go figure. I don't get how he never had any issues with asthma growing up and then like 2 years ago bam! His little brother has always had asthma so I guess he had to be predisposed to it. Gonna have to watch the kiddos since my Mom has asthma also. My BFF Sassy's oldest was born with it like his mommy and it is so sad to watch. They both have such a hard time when an attack hits. Makes me thankful for oxygen. You've heard the phrase that something is as "easy as breathing". Well Sassy & her son, J, and Little Brother beg to differ.

SO...Once the asthma is finally accepted by the military J will see the medical board who is most likely going to give him the boot. We plan to look here for jobs first. Anheiser Busch is close & J knows a lot of people that work there but since they just got bought out by InBev who knows what the hiring is going to be like. Thankfully St. Louis and the surrounding areas are prime for job hunting. I think J wants to get a Government Contract on base. That would be an easy transition. It is all in God's hands so I am just going to have to wait and see what he has planned for us.

I think I have dawdled long enough. Time to get back to the cursed Monday to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment