Thursday, August 14, 2008

23

I missed my BFF's birthday!
So that I am not banished to bad friend purgatory for all eternity I am going to dedicate this post to the greatest lil buddy in the world. Mine!
Here is my attempt at redemption. I present to you...

23 reasons why Sassy is the best friend ever in honor of her 23rd birthday!
1. Never tells me, "Wow that was TMI. No more over sharing please."
2. We laugh so hard we pee on ourselves. (there is that TMI I am famous for)
3. When we can't see or speak to each other we have the DTs
4. Spare dollar bills are hoarded for extra gas money to go out and play together.
5. She listens to me talk about crap she is not interested in.
6. She watches all the chick flicks I detest and tells me about them so I will know what all the other women are talking about.
7. Is the first person I call with great news and is always happy for me.
8. We can be happy when the other is doing great on their diet, even if our respected selves are not. (Does that sentence make sense?)
9. She loves my kids like they were family.
10. Her kids are very special to me too.
11. Our Mom's are just alike.
12. I predicted the first time I met her that she would marry her husband (J's friend)within 6 months. I way overshot!
13. We were pregnant for the first time together. It was so much more fun with her.
14. Loves to do nothing with me. i.e. Walk the mall, sit on the couch and watch TV, sit on the phone and watch TV. Ha! Our hubby's really don't get that one.
15. Comes to events at my house even though with all my pets she has an asthma attack on the way home. (I have a spare inhaler!)
16. Is the only person I would spend a week cleaning my house in advance for so that the pet dander is reduced to minuscule proportions.
17. Bakes awesome goodies and shares!
18. Explains sports to me since J is not any better at it than me.
19. Buys hallmark cards for me for no reason other than "it reminded me of you."
20. Understands J's weird sense of humor and fires right back at him.
21. Thinks I am funny. Which is good cause other wise I would probably annoy her.
22. Is never too busy when I need her.
23. She doesn't chastise belated birthday wishes from people who should know better than to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment