Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Toddler vs. Pilate's

Pilate's kick butt. My butt that is. It was fun and not really all that difficult. I think I was expecting some crazy yoga type positions that make you feel like a pretzel. I stuck Lorelei in her papasan chair and did the routine in front of her. She thinks Mommy is silly. Rory thinks I am on the floor solely for his entertainment. Anytime I had to rely on balance to keep me upright he would knock me over. Such a sweet boy I have there. I have belly dance class tonight from 6-7. Yay free time! How I have missed thee. Both the kiddos are napping right now so I am trying to catch up on housework, lunch, etc before J gets home from work. I know when I get home tonight I am going to want to take a shower and crash but that probably won't happen. Rory will need pj's and a story, Lorelei needs a bath, bottle, and pj's. The work of a mommy never ends.

Looks like we are planning a trip to the big TX in august. I haven't had real Mexican food in over a year. I need me some La Finca. Oh and I HAVE TO go to Shoguns of course. Can't visit with out those places. Might stop in at Bodacious BBQ. Been a while since I had good southern BBQ as well. Hungry now, must go find my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment