Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness


If you have watched the news lately you might have heard about the flooding in the Midwest. Not far from where I live is underwater. The mighty Mississippi is only about 20 miles from my house. I am not in any danger of floating away but it is awful close. It is a very horrible situation anytime people loose their home or even lives. So please take in to consideration that I am aware of the severity of the events around me but also cursed with a cynical, twisted sense of humor. Thus I bring to you my Wednesday Weirdness list in it's debut appearance.


5 things to occupy your time (while you wait for the water to recede)


5. Use front door as a surfboard.


4. Fish from the roof.


3. Scuba dive in the backyard.


2. Community bumper boats


1. Re-enact scenes from The Pirates of the Caribbean or Waterworld with the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment