Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sweet Surrender

At first I was feeling a bit out of phase when Lorelei arrived. Two kids is quite different from just one. They tag team each other sometimes I swear. Once I finally just gave into the chaos and decided to relax no matter the madness around me life was beauiful again. She is such a treasure. I love her little smiles and coos. She looks so much like her brother right now. I can remember this stage with him and I cannot believe how big he is now. And what a great big brother he is. My life's ambition was always to be a wife and mother. Some people migh think that is small potatoes but I think it is God's greatest gift. He gifted me with the best he had to offer too!

More changes in my household. We sold Mom's van, traded in my truck, and bought a Chrysler Town & Country. It is fully loaded and has all the options. It can almost drive itself. I am officially a minivan mom. My Brother in law teases me about it but he is just jealous that my van is smarter than him! Just joking, I love my "brother". What kind of "sister" would I be if I did not give as good as I get?

We bought a pug & named him Inigo after one of the characters in my favorite move The Princess Bride. He is a sweetie pie. He loves the kids and our golden retirever Linus. Now if I can housebreak him before I go insane! I will post pics as soon as I upload them off the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment