Friday, May 29, 2009

Tylenol, take me away.


Stress! I hate stress. Chaos is okay but stress is icky. House hunting for us, selling the TX house, trying to figure out what goes and what gets trashed/donated. Major headache. I am not prone to headaches. I am keeping Tylenol in business lately. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. I've been assured it is not an oncoming train.
We found our house. We close on July 1st. Sooner if we can get all our ducks in a row neatly. I am hoping for the neat ducks. The house belonged to some friends of ours that moved to Hungary. It is nice to be helping out a friend while getting what we want. Talk about having your cake and eating it too!

Rory and Lorelei have declared sibling war. He growls at her and yells "No Ma'am!". Can't imagine where he might have heard that said. Lorelei is trying to walk but finds our hard wood floors not to her liking. We took her to a friend's house that had carpet and she really showed us what she can do. I think once we get moved in she is going to take off.
Star Trek, and Drag me to Hell. Terminator 4 was much more keeping with the first two films than that train wreck Terminator 3 was. Christian Bale did a good John Connor. Kind of sounded like batman a few times though.

Star Trek was great! Cannot even talk about it for fear of spoiling. I hope they decide to do more.

Drag me to hell. Hmm, can we say scary? Yea I was a bit jumpy afterward. I went with Parker to see this. She screamed, I grabbed her leg, we held hands. We are grown women who NEVER do those things in films. It gets our seal of approval.

1 comment:

  1. If it scared you then I KNOW it would scare me! Totally NOT checking that one out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete