Saturday, May 9, 2009

Will work for Sushi


I love sushi. My brother in law is responsible. We were at a Shoguns of Japan Steakhouse for his 21st bday. He ordered so much sushi it was ridiculous. I did not see the check, just my part of the pot for his tab. It was very not pretty. Anyways, we all ate some. It was my first time and I was sure I wouldn't like it. I like rare steak so I am not sure why raw fish was messing with my head. I was in heaven. I tried a bit of everything. I like it all. The dilemma now is that good sushi is pricey. You either have to survive on a sampling once in a great while or brave the cheap stuff. If I have to get my fix I have found a cheap but tasty (and safe) place to get it. There is a difference though. Maybe it is a girl thing. Hershey's chocolate is great. I love it. But get me a bar of Godiva and I cherish it. We know that the more expensive stuff is a better selection. Therefore we want it over the more affordable although just as tasty stuff. Maybe I need more therapy? Same thing with shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Sushi! Thanks for making me super hungry. UGH! Anyway, fun giveaway on my blog this week :) www.HausofGirls.net Thanks!

    ReplyDelete