Monday, October 20, 2008

Newest TV adiction


True blood is my new addiction. I am really enjoying the series. Also happy that HBO renewed the contract for them to continue to film. I am a multi tasker. Listen to music while I write, play tetris when I watch TV, it really bothers the crap out of J. I give true blood my full attention though. It is not some brilliant plot or a new idea, that is what baffles me. The characters are great though. They are people I would want to meet. Nothing worse than a cast of characters no one can stand. Maybe it is just my love of a good vampire story. I was a huge buffy fan.

I like that they are staying close to the book but not doing it verbatim. It is director Alan Ball's vision of the book series and not just Harris'. Bet that has a lot of Harris fans upset though. I can understand that. Reading a book is always going to be different than watching a movie. It has to be. Why people do not get that is beyond me. One huge complaint I keep hearing is "Tara is white in the book." Louisiana is pretty diversified. I have a problem with how few black people i have seen. And why are they all related?

No comments:

Post a Comment