Thursday, October 30, 2008

Expanding house

It is a nice 70 degrees here today. I am not liking it. We had two blissfully chilly weeks. I want them back. When it is so pretty and sunny out my annual winter is coming head cold just seems wrong. The warmer weather is making my nose run faster. I need to cold to kind of keep things solid. LOL.

I am trying to get my house ready for company. This is confusing to bear with me. Aunt T is already here to stay. Aunt B and Gran are bringing up the first of two uhauls to put into storage. They will leave Sunday and return with Uhaul #2 in late November/ early December. That should be when they are here to stay. The TX house will be on the market and in the hands of our capable realtor. Meanwhile Aunt B will be working on the job front so that she can get the loan when the house sells to buy my house so I can by a bigger house. Whew!

So in my three bedroom, two bath house we will eventually have 6 adults, 2 children, 4 dogs, and 13 cats. We have people on couches, day beds, chaise loungers, and of course regular beds. Can I come live with you? Whose Idea was this for everyone to move to Illinois? Oh yea, me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, you've got me beat. The would've been Johnson-Perman bunch only totalled four adults, four kids, two cats, a guinea pig, and a rat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness.... That's a lot of people. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete