Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bet you didn't know

Six things you don't know about me

1. I like to eat jalapenos covered in sour cream. I also fancy chicken gizzards and hearts, squid, eel, and very rare steak.

2. My husband was the first man I ever met that I did not immediatley entertain the idea of a possible romantic relationship.

3. One of the reasons I love my cat Miss Kitty is because she is so mean. I makes it mean more when she comes to sit in my lap for some lovins.

4. Every one knows my infatuation with vampire lore but I also am very fascinated by mermaids. Odd since I hate the ocean.

5. I refused to learn how to read(didn't work) and learn how to drive(worked until I went to college).

6. As a kid my favorite color was hot pink. I cannot stand it any more unless it is on little girls. Currently I am not partial to any color.

4 comments: