Saturday, October 25, 2008

*Cough cough*

I know my favorite season is upon us when my family gets its first cold. Rory started the tag team event quickly passing it to me. I handed it off to my Mother who in turn gave it to my daughter. Aunt T and J still appear unaffected. I plan to cough on their dinner tonight. It is only fair. J almost never catches am illness from me. He brings them home for us, but we cannot seem to return that favor. I suppose that is good since he is the bread winner. Not to mention super whiny when he is sick. I prefer him healthy.
Not that I really get a chance to be sick. I have to schedule healing around nap times and bedtimes. I pop a lot of Tylenol cold. Rory must be like his Daddy. The only way we knew he was sick was one day only he seems tired and refused food and candy. Gasp! My son refuses candy it is a national disaster. Lorelei is still in good spirits, God bless her. She is sneezing, coughing, and has crud in her chest but as happy as always. I have little trooper.

Lorelei already has an appointment scheduled for tomorrow. She has been doing this wheezing thing for a while now. Asthma does run in both sides of the family so we need to get that checked out. She is supposed to go for her 6 month well baby check up on Thursday but that might get cancelled. She is after all not a well baby. I don't think they will give her shots when she is sick. What do I know though.
Rory has an appointment Thursday foe blood work. We are checking for diabetes. Another thing that runs in the family. He is always thirsty. Drinks about a gallon and a half by himself daily. Just being precautions. If he has his cold still on Thursday the doc can deal with it too.

Guess who else has an appointment on Thursday? Me! Yep, got to get my antidepressant scrip rewritten by my regular doctor now that I am no longer under the care of OB/GYN. I have been on antideps for a long time. I don't create serotonin correctly. Besides the mood I become physically ill due to the imbalance without them. I have tried going of them before (i.e. when i had no insurance). Was about two months and very bad. I do not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment