Monday, November 30, 2009

The Trio of Terror & Feline Fire Safety 101

Pickles stuck her tail in the candle. Instead of delicious iced snow berries scent I had burnt cat hair. Yum. She sleeps on my pillow so I got to smell her all night. I am thankful her tail is fine minus a few singed hair. I am not thankful my pillow smells like smoking cat. Poor pickles complains about everything when she is happy. A smoldering tail just made her whole week.

A little something extra...

The Trio of Terror( or my cats) according to the Lucky Irish Gal Dictionary

Clio \KLEE-oh\ noun: Large, yellow female cat who thinks the world revolves around her. Will most likely make any person in her immediate vicinity pet her.

Pickles \my DD says it is PEEK-os\ noun: Blubberous, gray female with loud, opinionated nature. Will protest anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment