Saturday, November 28, 2009

A little quality time with the kiddos.

My DH is off to DC tomorrow morning and won't return until late Thursday evening. Mom has surgery on Tuesday. She will get to come home sometime Thursday as well. That leaves me and the kids at home together for a little forced bonding. It also means that Mom and J will come home to a slightly less sane me than they left behind. It just figures that the week J is gonna be gone would be the same week Mom has her surgery. We are having an out of funds experience right now so I cannot do much with the kids outside of the house. Well I could but I kind of think paying the mortgage is more important than a trip to McDonald's. Call me crazy.




After watching UP my 4 y/o son made Inigo his very own "cone of shame". Isn't he thoughtful?

No comments:

Post a Comment