Thursday, December 13, 2007

Desperate for my Housewife status back.

One week and I will be headed back to Florida. Most people would be glad to leave the bitter cold for warmer climates but when have I ever been like most people. I get to see the hubby though so I will brave the cursed sun. He will be coming home about two weeks after we return. I am really tired of playing knocked up single mom. I am so excited to have the man of the house back. There are things that broke while he has been gone. I need them fixed. It is not that I cannot do it myself. I am all about being able to take care of yourself. I just prefer not to have to do it. Besides he feels needed and we both are happy.

J asked me not to long ago if I had any issues with our marriage. That is the equivalent to "Do I look fat in this?" We decided it had been so long since we were able to co habitat that we forgot all those little nit picky problems couples have. I am confident they will resurface though. Little buggers never stay gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment