Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Quick thoughts from CNN

I am a christian. Of course I believe that I have the right religion or I would not practice it. Of course I think it is the right religion for others but that is not my decision. Seeing as how there is a such thing as free will everyone makes their own decisions. If you decide to barricade yourself in a cave with your buddies, go for it. If you promise to blow yourselves up if I get near said cave, fine I will stay away. But when you have your kids tucked away in this cave I have a small problem.

1 comment:

  1. While this is not exactly my opinion, an interesting view to this would be that they have the right to raise their children in whatever manner they see fit, which, if it includes locking themselves in a cave, well so be it. I don't agree with the explosive threats, though. This is where the issue comes up as to how far we are allowed to impose our beliefs regarding the well being of children on others. I don't personally care to have my children brainwashed, but others call it relgious education. To each his own.

    ReplyDelete