Monday, November 26, 2007

No Passport

**Disclaimer** The following post does not contain information that should be used when making personal travel decisions. They are solely the twisted opinion of the paranoid blogger that runs this site. Please refrain from killing her in the event that you are offended.



Why I will never travel to Australia/Africa

I watch a lot of discovery channel programs. The scenery and landscapes they depict are truly breathtaking. However the flora and fauna is scary. Take Australia for instance. Not the biggest of places and yet it has the highest concentration on things that can kill you naturally. For crying out loud they have a poisonous sea snail! Forget the great white sharks, poisonous snakes, and funnel web spiders, they have snails that want to kill you.

If you ask me why I will not go to Africa I will just have to smack you. Do you ever watch national geographic? Those are not nice kitty cats playing tag with that gazelle. I remember in kindergarten we went to the zoo and saw the hippos. They looked so nice. Nay, nay not so my friend. Hippo has serious 'tude. Don't even get me started on the crocs and snakes. Pass. What

Yes I know that there are plenty of natural dangers in America. That is not the point of this post. This post is to explain why I do not travel abroad. all me a fuddy duddy if you want. I prefer to think of it as being over protective of my own well being.

1 comment:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. There's enough trying ot kill me in my own backyard, why would I want to go somewhere else to die?

    ReplyDelete