Sunday, April 15, 2007

PaperBackSwap.Com

Anyone who knows me well will tell you I have a voracious appetite for reading. Recently this has been a problem in my house. I can spend so much money on books in a matter of secconds. I devour them usually within a 24 hour period. The book industry is booming on my contribution alone. Well I have found a great new site that allows me to indulge myself while spending almost nothing. I heard about it in a parenting magazine while I was waiting for my oral surgeon to start surgery on my wisdom teeth. I am surprised I even remembered having read the article afterwards. I was so drugged up and on pain killers.
Anyways...hte story was about a new internet business that allows users to swap books with each other. You post what you have and what you want in the database and if something you put is on anothers lists they notify you. There is a $20 memebership fee per year and if you do not have any credits stored up from swaps (1 credit per book) then you have to buy them but even with all that it is still a huge saving. In only 3 months time I have saved over $150! That is minus my memebership fee and NEVER having to buy credits. So if you are like me then check it out.
www.paperbackswap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment