Monday, February 16, 2009

The Valentine Meme


♥ How long have you been together?
10 years. Only married for 6 of those 10 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
three months

♥ Who asked who out?
J asked me out.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 25 and he is 29

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Since I have no siblings we must see his more.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Rory (3) and Lorelei (10 months)

♥ What about pets?
we have four cats. Clio (his), Miss Kitty (mine), Pickles and Eris (ours). Inigo is our pug.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Yes. He was a Senior when I was a freshman.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yep.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I am going to say him for the most part. I am really good with English but He seems to be able to do just about anything. Except English.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
definitely me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We really like Outback and Lone star steakhouses.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York City, NY

♥ Who has the worst temper?
That is a hard one. Different things make us mad.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me. 100% me. J won't even make his own PB & J sandwiches

♥ Who is the neat freak?
neither. J is the neater one but not a neat freak.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Him. I can be reasoned with.

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to the movies and saw The Water boy.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Him.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No. I get them when I need them. Makes them more special

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Used to be in TX but now we spend them here in our home.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
about 11 months

♥ Who eats more?
Me. He skips meals at work.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
All him. That is his forte

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him. he does not do passenger well.

No comments:

Post a Comment